Do you remember all of the wonder and possibility you felt at the age of 10? There was a courageousness and determination that made all your dreams possible. Lain Hensley brings that spirit to every program room he enters.
In 2014, Lain won a hard-fought battle against cancer and he hasn’t taken a minute of life for granted since. A master of metaphors, he uses stories and emotion to connect with audiences. He seamlessly builds bridges between your organizational values and individual action items. Employees will leave the program feeling inspired to make a positive difference in the way they do their work. If you would like to get to know Lain and his style, you can check out his podcast You Go First.
- Lain has delivered keynotes to thousands of companies in more than 21 countries with clients including Microsoft, Hampton Hotels, Oracle, Charles Schwab, Johnson Controls, Caterpillar, Gallo Wines, DaVita, Shell, and Genentech
- Lain has written for publications such as Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc. Magazine, The Guardian and Huffington Post
- For the past 22 years he has been a part of the UCLA MBA “Foundations of Leadership Program”
- In his spare time, Lain is the coach of the Chico High volleyball team.
- He is a cancer survivor and currently lives in Chico, California with his wife of 25 years and their three children.