How long is the program?
One to three hours depending on your objectives, framing of the session and agenda. Allow one hour to build, design, and paint the decks. You can have a tournament along the way, invite recipients to receive the finished products and frame the session with valuable context and debrief. There is plenty of flexibility from one to three hours.
What are the key lessons learned?
- The overarching theme of this program is the business journey of a product:
- Build it : Idea development and construction
- Experience it : Understand how the client will experience the product
- Customize it : Be creative with the look of the product
- Give it : Share the finished product with the customer
How many people per Play-it-Forward Kit?
6-10 people work together to build one kit. A kit includes a set of boards, so 3-5 people per board.
What do we do with the supplies and finished product(s) after the program?
You will donate the finished boards to your desired recipients. You will return the tool sets back to Odyssey Teams using the prepaid return shipping label.
There are no reviews yet.