NEW: Virtual Team Building: Helping Hands
There’s nothing virtual about the impact your team will have on someone in need, nor about the value your team will experience by collaborating for good.
NEW: Virtual & Valuable Helping Hands For Your Remote Workforce
Odyssey Teams brings world-renowned value and style to your remote team members with our Virtual Helping Hands program. This 1.5 – 2 hour program is specifically designed for distributed workforces, remote workers and small groups working in multiple locations across the globe.
We’ve made our highly impactful Helping Hands team building program into a do-it-yourself (DIY) format that employees can do without ever getting on a plane. Choose from several options for video facilitation so you can focus on a few logistical items and join the experience.
About The Virtual Helping Hands Team Building Program
Odyssey Teams recommends constructing each prosthetic hand in groups of three people; however, hands can be built by one person, two people or four people.
1. Decide How Many Prosthetic Hands Your Team Can Build
Each kit includes:
- All supplies needed to build one prosthetic hand
- All tools needed to build the hand
- Assembly manual
- Facilitation manual
- Access to Help Desk and Hand Recipient videos
2. Choose To Add Video Facilitation – LIVE, Standard or Customized
Choose to add either Odyssey Teams’ plug-and-play video facilitation, a truly-customized keynote facilitation that speaks to your company’s messaging and vision or a LIVE program facilitated through Zoom or Hangouts.
3. Add A Customized Debrief Video
Add a powerful debrief video to any of the options above so that your team can take what they learned and replay it for years to come.
Virtual Helping Hands Is About Changing Lives
The Virtual Helping Hands program brings teams together and increases collaboration and communication for remote workers while also creating something valuable for someone in need. The program also focuses on commitment and quality while deepening a sense of community.
- Coordination in dispersed workforces: The virtual version of Helping Hands precisely simulates the kinds of challenges teams face when working in a dispersed team. Each team member possesses a different piece of the puzzle and it’s only through clear communication and connection with the “big picture” that teams will successfully deliver all outcomes required in the timeframes allowed.
- Personal and work-life integration: Virtual Helping Hands is also a great opportunity to share meaningful work with your family. There are several opportunities where all members of the family (young and old) may be able to help. The coming together of each team member’s personal and work life often prompts powerful conversations about the norms that teams wish to establish.
- Leadership versus supervision: Virtual Helping Hands intentionally provides for a supervisory role along with a big-picture coordinating role. Contrasting these two separate, but complementary functions is a fantastic opportunity to talk about what leadership means for each individual in the team.
All About The Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Kit
The power of our DIY team building kits is in your hands. With the DIY version of this program, we give you everything you need to build prosthetic hands, a how-to instructional video and the keys to delivering your very own version of the Helping Hands program to your team.
Transform Teams While Transforming Lives
The Virtual Helping Hands program is an inspirational team building activity created by Odyssey Teams. It’s about perspective, inspiration, collaboration, and giving back. By building prosthetic hands for people in need, your team will be part of a growing movement to connect to the “WHY” of your work, your team mates, and to the world.
Tedx: Helping Hands and Disruption
Disruption leads to transformation and growth. Tedx invited our COO, Lain Hensley, to take the stage and tell the story of building prosthetic hands and how Odyssey Teams harnesses the power of disruption to transform teams. Watch this inspiring talk.