Thank you for investing in your team by using The Board Meeting™ give back team building kit. Give back activities have been proven to teach teamwork, leadership, creativity, customer service, as well as life skills. With your DIY team building kit, Odyssey Teams will provide you with all the materials you need to engage participants in a powerful philanthropic activity that will leave a lasting impact on your team for years after.
A blank helmet and skateboard deck are the creative canvas for your team to paint their masterpiece. The power of this program is in your hands. With our DIY version of The Board Meeting™, we give you the ingredients to land this trick yourself and for your employees.
Each Board Meeting™ Team Building Kit Contains
- Special tools
- Skateboard parts
- Helmet & pads
- Art supplies
- Backpack to be sure the eventual recipient is looking and feeling cool
- Facilitators Guide, PowerPoint and all materials needed to set you up for success
Your team will utilize pens and grip tape to create a unique skateboard for your youth recipient. Just return the instructions and tools after your event.
- Each skateboard is recommended to be built on regular-sized tables with groups of 4 people / DIY kit.
- Allow 90 minutes to 2 hours for each group to complete the skateboard.
- Prior to building the skateboards, someone from your team will need to reach out to a youth agency in your area (Boys and Girls Club, YMCA, etc). This activity works best when the ‘customer’ (aka a deserving child) is onsite to build the boards with your team.
- Click here for downloadable docs to help you facilitate your program. You will be given an access code after you’ve made your purchase.
If you have any questions about assembling the skateboards or facilitating the program yourself, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
Please provide complete shipping information and contact email address at the time of the order. All orders will be shipped UPS ground unless otherwise noted. Verification of shipment and receipt will be sent via e-mail.